Henna or Mehandi has been used to color hair over the years. It was actually used by the Egyptians ancient where they use herbs that are powerful to color the hair. However, it also became an instant fashion statement on both sexes at present.
Henna Benefits For Hair and Scalp:
- Henna is a natural remedy for hair growth, making it stronger and more nourished from its roots.
- It prevents scalp itching and the presence of dandruff.
- For people who have allergies to chemicals, it is a good way to color the hair. In fact, it’s the safest way to color the hair- no toxin, ammonia and other chemicals.
- Henna protects our hair from dust and sun.
- It gives hair a silky glowing look.
- A conditioner that protects the hair strands through the creation of protective layer and locking of moisture and nutrients.
- It fixes the damaged hair strands, giving acid-alkaline balance of the scalp.
- Reduces hair fall, split ends and brittle hair.
- Natural volumizer.
- Thickness thin hair; It coats the outer layer of the hair and adds thickness to the diameter of the hair.
- Treats scalp bacteria.
- Healing headache.
To find more recipes: You can download Hair grow secrets eBook ( PDF File ), it contains a lot of natural hair recipes and great tips to grow your hair longer and faster, get rid of hair loss in less than a week and get healthy strong hair. Click Here To Download!